Price excludes GST
- Technosetbee Anti-Varroa Vented Floor
- Technosetbee Standard Entry Guards
- Hive Mat
- Galvanized Beehive Roof with sprung ends
- Technoset Queen Excluder with top entry
- 3 x Russian Pine 3/4 depth Brood Box dipped in hot microcrystalline wax.* Standard grade timber.
- 30 x Plastic 3/4 depth frames with 38g beeswax coating and 33mm end bars.
- Heavy Duty Emlock Strapper with 5m of galvanised strap.
**The box has been assembled with 20 stainless steel screws then dipped in hot Microcrystalline for 7 minutes to preserve the timber for a long life outside.
Microcrystalline is similar to Paraffin Wax but is a higher quality and has a melting point of 80 degrees. Paraffin Wax has been commonly used for beehive boxes but it will melt at 60 degrees and can leach out of the timber boxes on a hot summer day. This will leave them susceptible to rotting!